Knit Blanket Scarf Basics
Something Gradient This Way Comes is a cozy wrap is perfect for both newbie and experienced knitters. Newbie knitters (that’s me!) will love the simplicity of a big project, because it will yield professional results. Experience knitters will love the experience of a simple and relaxing knit, because it will make for a great project on the go. The basic stitches needed to create this amazing knit blanket wrap of goodness are cast on, knit, purl, knit front and back, knit two together and bind off. While this knit blanket scarf is huge, it works up fast and looks fabulous whether you want to wrap up on a chilly night at home or stay warm when you’re out & about.
THE PERFECT Yarn for a Knit Blanket Scarf
My Stats for Something Gradient This Way Comes
Born: October 6, 2017 Cast on and 10 rows complete.
Off the Needles: November 23, 2017
My Why: I knew I would be finishing Pure Joy and needed a new project. Because several friends at Knit Nite were working on SGTWC, so I decided to join in. Also, I had not worked with DK yarn, only fingering.
- Started second color on October 8
- Took a ride to Cowboy Toyota on October 9
- Knit Nite @Mckinney Knittery October 16- started 3rd color
- Tinked 3.5 lines October 21
- Reached the Half way point at Knit Nite October 23
- Knit Nite Oct. 30- Finished the last green row and began the B pattern section
- Traveled to Florida and North Carolina
- Airplane knitting
- Beach Knitting